Monday, August 30, 2010

The Last Hurrah

Three days...that's all that remains of summer 2010. Not to get sentimental or anything but it seems that every summer I say the same thing, "where did the time go?" At it is, I know where most of my time was spent these last 4 months--on my bike, where else? Anyway, as kind of a final goodbye, my teammates and I had our yearly pizza throwdown at my house where we made full use of the brick oven my dad built a few years back (pictured below).
Im interested to see how the pizzas in Italy will compare to the masterpieces we crank out here at the Oronte household.
Overall the event went of without a hitch....except for the fact that Vinnie, Buckley and Cooper were MIA which was kind of a bummer. Will definitely have to plan better next year.

Until Next Time,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment